The year is half over, and it’s hard to believe that we’ll soon be seeing Christmas decorations in the department stores. Time moves quickly, doesn’t it? Now is the perfect time to plan for your year-end family gatherings. If you’re thinking about updating your dining room, powder room, guest room or kitchen to prepare for the laughter, warmth and holiday cheer, it’s the perfect time to start your project so you have time to relax before your company arrives. Here is my Top 6 List of High Impact Spruce-Ups for Holiday Entertaining in Style:
- Update your powder room with a new mirror, lighting, a new paint color, or wallpaper for a quick and easy makeover.
- Install under and over cabinet lighting on dimmers for dramatic ambiance for parties.
- Enhance your views both inside and out with custom-designed window treatments in your dining room and family room. Trends are moving toward simpler and sleeker styles with understated hardware.
- Rearrange your furniture, rugs and accessories for a quick update and add decorative pillows that express your personality.
- Replace your dining room chandelier with a new style and purchases a neutral textured rug to create a more relaxed space to share a Thanksgiving meal with your family and friends.
- Change your guest room wall and accent colors with updated shades for fall.
Please let us know how we can help you plan for the holidays. Take advantage of our Bi-Monthly Promotions. For August / September we offer a Quick Fix: Redesign & Edit. Use what you have and make it shine. Service includes a color consultation, shopping your home, furniture configuration, and recommendations for room enhancement. Just $500.00 per room. Remember, this special is just for August and September so call today!856-552-0096